Marketing tips to make your fundraising Contagus!
Buffer has revealed about the optimal posting frequency for each social media channel:
Facebook – 2 times per day
Twitter – 3 times per day
LinkedIn – 1 time per day
Google+ – 3 times per day
Pinterest – 5x per day
Instagram – 1.5 times per day
But it’s not just about posting more stuff on social. If you want to get 40 times more engagement on each social media post (yes, you read that right), you’ll want to use visuals.
For a strong outcome we recommend doing the following:
- Email blast: The old fashion way, including using Outlook. The more effective means is to use an email marketing service like Constant Contact or Mailchimp
- Share on Social Media: We have added social media sharing buttons to your Contagus fundraising landing page. The event marketing page also has social media sharing capability
- Tag your friends: Tag as many friends as you can on your social media post.
- Buy Facebook ads. You can reach thousands of people for a relatively small cost of Facebook ads.
- Flyers: Contagus provide a great tool that allows you to create a nice flyer on VistaPrint with the lowest printing cost around.
- Don’t be shy! Tell your friends, family and all the people in your network about your fundraiser. Ask them to spread the word via social media or word-of-mouth.